Nightingale Songbird Faux Gauge Earrings
These beautiful songbird earrings are going to be head turners for sure! Delicately carved from water buffalo bone, the attention to detail on both sides is breathtaking. Measuring 5 cm x 3 cm and are also super light so won't weigh your ears down! Sold as a pair. A fair trade product.
All of the buffalo bone and horn is purchased from remote areas on the island of Sulawesi and Sumatra where locals still, in ways of ancient tradition, eat buffalo meat as part of their daily diet. Under strict supervision of local wildlife and animal protective organisations the bone and horn is bought from those communities that otherwise have no use for it. No animal is ever harmed just to make our jewelry, all bone and horn products are a bi-product.
These earrings are handcrafted and workers take pride in expert craftsmanship. Slight variations in pattern, design or colour matchings are not to be treated as defect as they are the very characteristics of such handcrafted items.
- Hand made product from natural materials
- Due to their natural material, no two items will be identical in design, colour or texture
- Made in Thailand
- A fair trade product
- Made from recycled, reclaimed and sustainably harvested material
- Sold as a pair
- Hypo-allergenic; surgical steel pin
- To keep your earrings in their best shape, we recommend removing before showering or swimming and before going to bed