Bergamot Essential OilRegular price $12.99 Save $-12.99
With both calming and uplifting abilities, Bergamot oil can dissipate anxious feelings while simultaneously providing cleansing and purifying benefits. Bergamont's scent is citrus & spice, with a light floral note
Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring special climate and soil in order to thrive. Italians have used Bergamot oil for years to reduce feelings of stress and to soothe and rejuvenate skin. In Greece, the unripe fruits are used as sweetmeats, eaten by the spoonful as a dessert or with coffee.
Bergamot essential oil is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming, making it ideal to help with anxious and sad feelings. It is also purifying and cleansing for the skin while having a calming effect.
- Diffuse Bergamot oil in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot oil.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Add one to two drops to your DIY skin care cleanser.
Our line of pure essential and fragrance oils are made in Elora, Ontario by a small, family run company. The Essential Oil line is 100% pure without any additives or dilution. The Fragrance Oil line is named as such due to the addition of Jojoba or Almond Oil as a base carrier. This is done in an effort to keep costs down or because the oil without dilution would be a thick tar like mass. It is recommended that anybody with a nut allergy should stay away from this line as a precaution. Rest assured that there are not any carcinogenics or synthetics in this line.
- 10 ml bottle with dropper
- Made in Canada
- All natural & pure
- Synthetic and carcinogenic free
- Not food grade; do not take orally