Helm of Awe Rose Wood Faux Plug EarringsRegular price $24.99 Save $-24.99
These faux plug earrings are carved from Rose Wood and feature the Helm of Awe that has been delicately carved onto each. These beauties are sure to have everyone fooled into thinking you are wearing real plugs! Crafted from salvaged wood, they are definitely one of a kind and also light as a feather. Features a surgical steel pin that screws into the opposite end, making them 100% hypo-allergenic.
The Helm of Awe is one of the most powerful protective Viking symbols used not only for the purpose of protection from disease, but even to encourage all people who might suffer from depression or anxiety. The Helm of Awe gives physical protection, as well as spiritual and mental strength to conquer one’s own fear. A mainstay of Norse mythology, runes are powerful tools representing divination and opening up psychic awareness.
These earrings are handcrafted and workers take pride in expert craftsmanship. Slight variations in pattern, design or colour matchings are not to be treated as defect as they are the very characteristics of such handcrafted items.
- Hand made product from natural materials
- Due to their natural material, not two items will be identical in design, colour or texture
- Made in Thailand
- A fair trade product
- Made from recycled, reclaimed and sustainably harvested material
- Sold as a pair
- Hypo-allergenic; surgical steel pin
- To keep your earrings in their best shape, we recommend removing before showering or swimming and before going to bed