Jabou Ancestral Frankincense & Myrrh Incense SticksRegular price $8.99 Save $-8.99
Incense of the highest quality, with a base of the purest essential oils. Its smell is very agreeable and creates an atmosphere of purity and freshness which lasts long after the incense stick has burned.
A mixture of frankincense and Myrrh whose magical side acts as a purifier of negative influences and increases spirituality. It clears the mind and helps projects succeed. Protection during ceremonies, consecration of crystals and ritual objects. It favors friendship.
- The magical side of Myrrh acts on increasing one's spirituality as a protective agent and improving one's chances of healing.
- Myrrh dissolves and dissipates the crude and impure exhalations which can form around us. It also amplifies the emotions of friendship and improves relations with others.
- Frankincense is used for pain and swelling in people with various diseases. Also used for gas (flatulence), wound healing.
Jabou Ancestral Frankincense & Myrrh Incense is hand-rolled masala incense and is made according to ancient tradition with 100% pure and natural essential oils. Each stick will burn for about 1 hour! Its smell is very agreeable and creates an atmosphere of purity and freshness which lasts long after the incense stick has burned.
- 100% Natural Hand Dipped Incense Sticks
- 20 Sticks per pack, and each stick is long burning, over 60 minutes
- Made, with great care, in Canada according to ancient traditions.
To use incense, place it in an appropriate holder (something that is heat proof) and simply light the tip. Once a flame appears, gently blow it out so that it is left to slowly burn. Some people are sensitive to some scents or the smoke that is released, even though it is very minimal. If this happens, just place your holder on a higher shelf.
- Contains 20 incense sticks
- Burns for 60 minutes each
- Hand rolled in Quebec, Canada from all natural ingredients
- Always burn incense in a heatproof holder
- Never leave burning incense unattended