Black & White Batik Tye Dye Pants
Your favourite flowing summer pant has arrived! Black and white in colour with the perfect fit and just the right amount of sway. Made from reclaimed batiked fabric, these pants are a One Size Fits Most.
This garment is handcrafted and workers take pride in expert craftsmanship. Slight variations in pattern design or colour matchings are not to be treated as defect as they are the very characteristics of such handcrafted items.
- Made from leftover garment material
- 100% natural fiber rayon
- Drawstring and elastic band waist for added comfort
- Made in India
SIZE & FIT
- One Size (approximately 6-18)
- Ankle length
- Wide fit & flare
LOOK AFTER ME
- To remove excess wrinkles between washes simply mist lightly with water and shake gently
- Reverse garment before washing separately in cold water on gentle cycle or by hand
- Do not use bleach, can use ¼ cup of salt in first wash to help set dyes
- Do not tumble dry - hang to dry and gently block stretch to reshape while damp