Organic Zen Cleanse Buddha TeaRegular price $16.99 Save $-16.99
Our beautiful Zen Cleanse Blend features the tangy taste of hibiscus and cranberry, encouraging a delightful tea experience.
Our carefully researched and compiled organic herbs combine to create an unbeatable blend for those interested in finding new and delicious ways to clear the body of unwanted toxins. For, as you cleanse, you make way for better health, and, thus, cultivate a more focused ability to pursue your dreams.
- Ginger Root, An ancient plant, with a plethora of benefits, ginger may be best known to effectively deal with gastrointestinal issues. Less known, however, is its ability to act as an antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, and a support for the respiratory system..
- Dandelion Root, As a medicinal plant, dandelion has been used for thousands of years, and history shows its use in treating a variety of conditions. Loaded with vitamins and minerals, especially A, C, and K, its known to lower cholesterol, destroy unhealthy cells, support liver health, and act as an antimicrobial.
- Spearmint, Balances hormones; increases circulation; aids digestion; alleviates congestion and throat irritation—these are just a few of the many benefits spearmint offers.
- Hibiscus Flower, Wow, the benefits of this plant seem endless: antioxidant; anti-spasmodic; antiviral; antibacterial; immune-boosting; lowers cholesterol; vitamin C-rich; and a diuretic to help flush the system.
- Cranberry, Vitamin C-rich, great for the immune system; loaded with phytochemicals; supports those with blood sugar issues; may help diminish cardiovascular disease.
- Milk Thistle, Anti-inflammatory; antioxidant; helps with blood sugar issues; helpful when dealing with menopausal issues.
- Burdock Root, Anti-inflammatory; antioxidant; antibacterial; supports healthy skin; promotes a healthy circulatory system; cleanses the blood; an effective digestive aid.
- Senna Leaf, Supports healthy elimination; cleanses and detoxifies; encourages a working gastrointestinal tract.
The thoughtfully selected ingredients in our Zen Cleanse Blend are aimed at assisting the body with detoxifying, while providing a balanced taste sensation that encourages regular drinking while on your mission to heal.
What Does Zen Cleanse Blend Taste Like?
Delicious! That’s what we think you’ll say after you brew your first cup of this remarkably beneficial tea. Not only does the gorgeous crimson draw you in, but with the dominating tanginess of hibiscus and cranberry, you'll feel further enticed. A smooth, pleasant earthiness is provided by the combination of burdock root, dandelion root, milk thistle, and senna. Spearmint and ginger also create a pleasant accent, one with its coolness, and the other with an invigorating kick. Together, these seemingly uncomplimentary flavors offer an astonishingly delightful blend that is both inviting and stimulating.
BUDDHA TEAS - Buddha Teas uses only fresh, pure organic or sustainably wild harvested ingredients and maintains their natural purity in every tea. They have also created the “Tea for Trees” campaign, planting 5,000 trees a year to offset the paper used in the tea bags. Each tea bag is bleach-free to eliminate the risk of chemicals and boxes are made from 100% recycled material.
- Organically made in USA
- Assists with detoxification
- Supports a healthy urinary system
- Encourages a calm gastrointestinal tract
- 18 Bleach Free Tea Bags / Box