Green Tree Flower of Life Incense 15grRegular price $4.99 Save $-4.99
It’s a mystical fragrance. The sacred geometry of the Flower of Life: a symbol that can be found in different esoteric movements. It’s a powerful spiritual symbol full of mathematics. With her 19 circles she is currently known for her use within the New Age movement. She represents the unity-consciousness.
A blend of natural ingredients are the basis for our range of spicy, fresh, floral, wood, powdery or sweet aromas that transcend the ordinary everyday. Decorate your home with divine scents, which are composed according to the principles of aromaology. This concerns the study of the influence of the combination between different floral and plant scents on body and mind.
These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Masks unpleasant odors;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.
To use incense, place it in an appropriate holder (something that is heat proof) and simply light the tip. Once a flame appears, gently blow it out so that it is left to slowly burn. Some people are sensitive to some scents or the smoke that is released, even though it is very minimal. If this happens, just place your holder on a higher shelf.
- Contains 10 - 12 incense sticks
- Burns for 45 - 60 minutes each
- Hand rolled in Netherlands from all natural ingredients
- Always burn incense in a heatproof holder
- Never leave burning incense unattended