Jabou Amerindian Sweetgrass Incense SticksRegular price $8.99 Save $-8.99
Incense of the highest quality, with a base of the purest essential oils. Its smell is very agreeable and creates an atmosphere of purity and freshness which lasts long after the incense stick has burned.
The Amerindian people used Sweetgrass for their purification and protection rituals, Jabou Amerindian Sweetgrass incense is a great alternative to smudging! Sweetgrass hay is used to neutralize noxious, harmful or evil energies. This incense gets rid of the undesirable ions to make room for the negative ions which are more beneficial for one’s health and environment.
Its magical side helps to cleanse, protect or heal, the herbs in the smudge have beneficial properties and help reconnecting with the power of our Mother Earth.
Jabou Amerindian Sweetgrass Incense is hand-rolled masala incense and is made according to ancient tradition with 100% pure and natural essential oils. Each stick will burn for about 1 hour! Its smell is very agreeable and creates an atmosphere of purity and freshness which lasts long after the incense stick has burned.
- 100% Natural Hand Dipped Incense Sticks
- 20 Sticks per pack, and each stick is long burning, over 60 minutes
- Made, with great care, in Canada according to ancient traditions.
To use incense, place it in an appropriate holder (something that is heat proof) and simply light the tip. Once a flame appears, gently blow it out so that it is left to slowly burn. Some people are sensitive to some scents or the smoke that is released, even though it is very minimal. If this happens, just place your holder on a higher shelf.
- Contains 20 incense sticks
- Burns for 60 minutes each
- Hand rolled in Quebec, Canada from all natural ingredients
- Always burn incense in a heatproof holder
- Never leave burning incense unattended