Llewellyn's Complete Book of Reiki: Your Comprehensive Guide to a Holistic Hands-On Healing Technique for Balance and WellnessRegular price $41.99 Save $-41.99
Discover the deep healing benefits of reiki and learn how to begin or advance your own practice. Llewellyn's Complete Book of Reiki shares the many ways reiki can uplift your spirit and restore your well-being. With dozens of exercises and more than 100 illustrations showing hand positions, symbols, and more, this thorough reference book is ideal for students and practitioners of every level. Within these pages, you will find helpful information and practical tips on the most important topics in reiki, including:
• Vibrational Healing • Sensing Energy • Hand Positions • Symbols • Mantras • Traditional and Non-Traditional Techniques • Reiki Self-Practice • Professional Practice • Conducting Sessions • Teaching Reiki • Reiki Attunements • Reiki for Children and Pets • And More
Reiki has the power to change your life from the inside out, and the more you interact with this energy, the more profound and far reaching the changes will be. This book shares insights into the many branches of reiki, helping you unlock your inner gifts for improved physical health, emotional balance, and spiritual vitality.
Melissa Tipton (Columbia, MO) is a certified structural integrator, Reiki master, and tarot reader who helps people find balance in body, mind, and soul through her practice, Life Alchemy Massage Therapy. She's also the author of Living Reiki .
- ISBN-13: 9780738761831
- Publisher: Llewellyn Worldwide, LTD.
- Publication date: 03/08/2020
- Series: Llewellyn's Complete Book Series , #15
- Pages: 408
- Sales rank: 594,812
- Product dimensions: 9.80(w) x 7.90(h) x 1.10(d)