Rituals for Life
This beautiful, inspiring book features 160 impactful, practical ways to transform everyday tasks into enjoyable, indulgent moments that reduce stress and leave you feeling balanced, connected, and ready to take on the day.
In Rituals for Life, you’ll discover how to transform everyday activities such as waking, bathing, eating, and walking into mindfulness exercises. With 160 rituals throughout, you’ll learn how to infuse meaning into your daily life and improve your sense of health, empowerment, peace, prosperity, gratitude, intentionality, groundedness, and renewal. Examples of rituals include:
- Greet the dawn
- Walk through green space to reflect, refresh, and restore healthy well-being
- Heat or cool your body with Ayurvedic spices
- Use your breath to find bliss
- Create a personal ceremony to bless your healthy body and creative mind
Within each chapter, you’ll find suggested ritual sequences to further guide and structure your days. You’ll also discover how to select rituals from the book to create your own unique routines that fit your mood, needs, interests, and desires. With Rituals for Life, you’ll transform mundane tasks into inspiring, enriching ways to savor life and enhance your overall well-being.
- ISBN-13: 9781507205242
- Publisher: Adams Media
- Publication date: 12/19/2017
- Pages: 224
- Sales rank: 1,160,958
- Product dimensions: 4.80(w) x 7.10(h) x 0.80(d)