Smocked Yoke Batik Top 1427
What a gorgeous little summer top! The colours are outstanding. Whether wearing it as a bathing suit cover-up or with a pair of capris or leggings, this is sure to be a favorite this summer. Each one is batiked and painted by hand with some of the most beautiful and vibrant colours, it will be hard to choose just one!
The little cap sleeves are very flattering and the yoke front is smocked with a corresponding colour to add some dash!! Made of 100% natural fiber rayon, this top wears just like cotton and will keep you cool and stylish all summer. It has a crinkle finish making it perfect for packing if you are going on vacation and need something light & bright to take with you! Each one is unique and most are one of a kind.
This garment is handcrafted and workers take pride in expert craftsmanship. Slight variations in pattern design or colour matchings are not to be treated as defect as they are the very characteristics of such handcrafted items.
- 100% natural fiber rayon (wood pulp base, no synthetics)
- Made in India
SIZE & FIT
- One size fits most; 90 - 180 lbs
- Falls to the thigh
LOOK AFTER ME
- To remove excess wrinkles between washes simply mist lightly with water and shake gently
- Reverse garment before washing separately in cold water on gentle cycle or by hand
- Do not use bleach, can use ¼ cup of salt in first wash to help set dyes
- Do not tumble dry - hang to dry and gently block stretch to reshape while damp