Sono Wood Spiral Faux Gauge Earrings
Simple and funky hand carved black wooden spiral earrings that pull apart to wear as a piercing. Held together securely on the other side with a rubber plug, they will never come loose or fall out while wearing. The spiral is a symbol of infinity. It is a symbol of constant motion, of balance, and of awareness, change and growth.
These earrings are handcrafted and workers take pride in expert craftsmanship. Slight variations in pattern, design or colour matchings are not to be treated as defect as they are the very characteristics of such handcrafted items.
- Made from lightweight Sono wood
- 100% hypo-allergenic; 316L Surgical Steel post
- Carved out of recycled, reclaimed and sustainably harvested material
- Hand carved in Bali, Indonesia
- Recommended to be removed before sleeping
- Sold as a pair
SIZE & FIT
- Fits regular sized piercings
- 3 cm x 3.5 cm