Soul Would Have No Rainbow if the Eyes Had No Tears
And Other Native American Proverbs
A collection of short and inspirational Native American proverbs.
Sayings of time-honored truth and contemporary wisdom from the Native American tribes:
- Why will you take by force what you may obtain by love?
- We will be known forever by the tracks we leave.
- He who serves his fellows is the greatest of all.
- If a man is as wise as a serpent, he can be as gentle as a dove.
- The life of a man is a circle from childhood to childhood, and so it is in everything where power moves.
- A sin against a neighbor is an offense against the Great Spirit.
- ISBN-13: 9780671797300
- Publisher: Touchstone
- Publication date: 04/25/1994
- Pages: 128
- Sales rank: 473,914
- Product dimensions: 6.00(w) x 6.00(h) x 0.40(d)