Striped Faux Gauge Earrings
Simple and funky sustainably harvested buffalo horn spiral earrings that pull apart to wear as a piercing. Held together securely on the other side with a rubber plug, they will never come loose or fall out while wearing. The spiral is a symbol of infinity. It is a symbol of constant motion, of balance, and of awareness, change and growth.
These earrings are handcrafted and workers take pride in expert craftsmanship. Slight variations in pattern, design or colour matchings are not to be treated as defect as they are the very characteristics of such handcrafted items.
- Made from lightweight water buffalo horn
- 100% hypo-allergenic; 316L Surgical Steel post
- Carved from recycled, reclaimed and sustainably harvested material
- Hand carved in Bali, Indonesia
- Recommended to be removed before sleeping
- Sold as a pair
SIZE & FIT
- Fits regular sized piercings
- 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm