Tamarind Flower Faux Plug Earrings
These stunning earrings feature a delicate flower carved from tamarind wood with a turquoise center. Set on a coconut shell base, the turquoise has been reconstructed from actual stone!. The detail in the carving is exquisite and features multiple layers and petals. These beauties are sure to have everyone fooled into thinking you are wearing real plugs! Crafted from salvaged wood, they are definitely one of a kind and also light as a feather. Features a surgical steel pin that screws into the opposite end, making them 100% hypo-allergenic.
These earrings are handcrafted and workers take pride in expert craftsmanship. Slight variations in pattern, design or colour matchings are not to be treated as defect as they are the very characteristics of such handcrafted items.
- Hand made product from natural materials
- Due to their natural material, not two items will be identical in design, colour or texture
- Made in Thailand
- A fair trade product
- Made from recycled, reclaimed and sustainably harvested material
- Sold as a pair
- Hypo-allergenic; surgical steel pin
- To keep your earrings in their best shape, we recommend removing before showering or swimming and before going to bed