The Book of Beasties: Your A-to-Z Guide to the Illuminating Wisdom of Spirit AnimalsRegular price $32.99 Save $-32.99
"From an ancient perspective, everything—including all natural things, like rocks, flowers, trees, insects, birds, and mammals—is alive and infused with conscious energy or spirit," writes Sarah Seidelmann. If you’re one of the many people looking to reconnect with the creativity, wisdom, and vital energy of the natural world, here is a fantastic guide for tapping into the power of animal totems, or "beasties."
The Book of Beasties invites you to explore why certain animals show up in your life—and what teachings they may be trying to share. Packed with information, illustrations, and traditional and modern insights into the unique qualities of different beasties, The Book of Beasties teaches you about:
- Guest Beasties: how certain beasties enter your life to give you messages or assistance you need just when you need them
- Core Beasties: meet the guiding beasties who are your lifelong companions, friends, and helpers
- Beastie Relationships: tips and techniques for deepening your relationship with beasties and becoming more receptive to their support
- Beasties A–Z: an expansive compendium of individual beasties and their unique qualities—including bats, wolves, elephants, salmon . . . even unicorns and dragons!
"A message brought by a beastie may be about beauty or family or work," teaches Sarah. "It might offer you guidance on a prickly problem. Or it might make you smile just when you need it." Whether you’re a long-time shamanic practitioner or simply curious about what secret messages your favourite animal might have for you, The Book of Beasties is an ideal resource for discovering the wild and wonderful world of spirit animals.
- ISBN-13: 9781683640493
- Publisher: Sounds True, Incorporated
- Publication date: 07/01/2018
- Pages: 376
- Sales rank: 630,447
- Product dimensions: 7.50(w) x 9.20(h) x 1.10(d)