365 Days of Walking the Red Road: the Native American Path to Leading a Spiritual Life Every DayRegular price $14.95 Save $-14.95
Make a pilgrimage into your soul...
365 Days of Walking the Red Road captures the priceless ancient knowledge Native American elders have passed on from generation to generation for centuries, and shows you how to move positively down your personal road without fear or doubt.
- Inspiring quotations from Native Americans, such as Tecumseh, Black Hawk, Geronimo, and Chief Joseph
- A monthly Red Road spiritual lesson
- The proper uses of dreamcatchers and other symbols and crafts
- Important dates in Native American history
- ISBN-13: 9781580628495
- Publisher: Adams Media
- Publication date: 06/01/2003
- Series: Religion and Spirituality
- Pages: 416
- Sales rank: 85,972
- Product dimensions: 3.75(w) x 6.00(h) x 0.90(d)