Clary Sage Essential OilRegular price $19.99 Save $-19.99
With uses dating back to the Middle Ages, Clary Sage essential oil includes relaxing and soothing properties that help with rejuvenation and calming of the skin. Its scent is woody, herbal & coniferous.
Clary Sage is a biennial or perennial herb that grows up to six feet in height. Clary Sage is known for its calming properties and benefits to the skin. The main chemical component of Clary Sage is linalyl acetate, part of the esters group, making it one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils. In the Middle Ages, the Clary Sage plant was frequently used to soothe skin. Inhaling Clary Sage adds to a relaxing environment and can to promote a restful night’s sleep.
- Rub three to five drops on the abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
- Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
- Combine with a carrier oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
Our line of pure essential and fragrance oils are made in Elora, Ontario by a small, family run company. The Essential Oil line is 100% pure without any additives or dilution. The Fragrance Oil line is named as such due to the addition of Jojoba or Almond Oil as a base carrier. This is done in an effort to keep costs down or because the oil without dilution would be a thick tar like mass. It is recommended that anybody with a nut allergy should stay away from this line as a precaution. Rest assured that there are not any carcinogenics or synthetics in this line.
- 10 ml bottle with dropper
- Made in Canada
- All natural & pure
- Synthetic and carcinogenic free
- Not food grade; do not take orally