Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Orange essential oil is extracted from the rind of the sweet orange, Citrus sinensis. This is done by a method called cold pressing, which uses pressure to squeeze the oils from the rind. Sometimes, the leaves and flowers from the orange plant can be used as well.
Orange essential oil has a variety of uses. These can include applications to:
- lift your mood or reduce stress
- treat skin conditions such as acne
- reduce pain or inflammation
- use as a natural household cleaner
- add a pleasant scent to a room or to products like perfumes and cleaners
Our line of pure essential and fragrance oils are made in Elora, Ontario by a small, family run company. The Essential Oil line is 100% pure without any additives or dilution. The Fragrance Oil line is named as such due to the addition of Jojoba or Almond Oil as a base carrier. This is done in an effort to keep costs down or because the oil without dilution would be a thick tar like mass. It is recommended that anybody with a nut allergy should stay away from this line as a precaution. Rest assured that there are not any carcinogens or synthetics in this line.
- 10 ml bottle with dropper
- Made in Canada
- All natural & pure
- Synthetic and carcinogenic free
- Not food grade; do not take orally