Morning Star Cedarwood IncenseRegular price $6.99 Save $-6.99
Cedarwood Incense has a soft, woody scent. Burning Cedar incense can help you to gain confidence and to clear stagnant energy. This wonderful scent enhances the flow of new energy while cleansing and refreshing the aura. Cedar also acts as a great insect repellent, so try lighting a few sticks while relaxing in the outdoors!
Best selling incense for daily use. Morning star incense was created in the 1960s in Japan. Morning star incense has been loved for over 50 years by not only Japanese but people all over the world. The powerful fragrances in this collection, mixed with high quality ingredients such as pure floral essences and aromatic woods, have made this incense a loved and trusted world wide brand. Morning star is perfect for when you want to create a relaxing atmosphere for meditation, prayer, and yoga.
- No bamboo core, clean burning, pure scent
- Box includes a ceramic tile burner
- Perfect for "every-day" incense
- For meditation, relaxation, reading, listening music, peace of mind
- Very little smoke when burning
Much more subtle than Indian or Tibetan incense, it invokes the mysterious fragrances of the natural world without overwhelming you with smoke. This is a small package and contains 50 sticks. Morning star sticks have no bamboo core, which means, there is no wood odor when burning so that you can enjoy the true fragrance of the incense. Each box includes a ceramic tile burner.
To use incense, place it in an appropriate holder (something that is heat proof) and simply light the tip. Once a flame appears, gently blow it out so that it is left to slowly burn. Some people are sensitive to some scents or the smoke that is released, even though it is very minimal. If this happens, just place your holder on a higher shelf.
- Hand crafted in Japan from all natural ingredients
- No bamboo core, clean burning and less smoke
- Box includes 50 sticks and a ceramic tile burner
- Burns for approximately 25 min
- Stick measures 4.75"
- Always burn incense in a heatproof holder
- Never leave burning incense unattended