Stones of the New Consciousness: Healing, Awakening, and Co-creating with Crystals, Minerals, and GemsRegular price $22.95 Save $-22.95
• Details the spiritual, healing, and energetic qualities of stones such as Moldavite, Nuummite, Circle Stones, Nirvana Quartz from the Himalayas, and high-vibrational Natrolite from the emerald mines of Russia.
• Features color photos of exceptional examples of each of the stones.
• Includes practices for deepening one’s awareness of the stones’ gifts—from expanding consciousness, to healing, to awakening the Light Body, to fulfilling one’s personal and collective destiny.
In Stones of the New Consciousness Robert Simmons examines the 62 most important stones to help accelerate and enhance conscious evolution and spiritual awakening. Each entry is illustrated with color photos of exceptional examples. The stones include Moldavite, the extraterrestrial amorphous crystal; Nuummite, the oldest gemstone on Earth; and Circle Stones, the highly energetic Flint found in crop circle formations. Other featured rarities include Nirvana Quartz from the Himalayas and high-vibrational Natrolite from the emerald mines of Russia.
Simmons begins with a new approach to meditation with stones and to the possibility of conscious relationship with the spiritual beings who express themselves in our world as crystals and minerals. He includes historical and mythological references for each stone, positing that the fabled Stone of the Holy Grail and the Philosopher’s Stone of the alchemists may have physical counterparts among the minerals discussed. Simmons presents practices for deepening one’s awareness of the stones’ gifts—from expanding one’s consciousness, to healing, to awakening the Light Body, to fulfilling one’s personal and collective destiny. While emphasizing direct contact with stones, the book also explores crystal energy tools, energy environments, and applications such as stone elixirs and essences that can aid anyone on a spiritual path.
- ISBN-13: 9781644113844
- Publisher: Inner Traditions/Bear & Company
- Publication date: 01/26/2021
- Edition description: 2nd Edition, New Edition
- Pages: 320
- Sales rank: 400,660
- Product dimensions: 6.90(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.90(d)