First Nations Crystal Healing
Luke Blue Eagle shares crystal and gemstone wisdom and healing techniques passed down through countless generations of indigenous medicine people
• Explores the properties and healing uses of 40 important crystals and stones, including quartz, Herkimer diamond, amethyst, and citrine—the coyote stone
• Explains how to spiritually prepare to work with crystals and how to purify and care for them, including how to establish right relationship with a crystal
• Details safe and effective healing techniques, including how to make crystal essences, how to program a crystal, and how to purify the energy centers or perform a healing treatment with clear quartz crystal
Crystals and stones come from Mother Earth and indigenous medicine people have been using them to help and to heal for millennia. Their techniques, although simple, have proven effective through the innumerable healers who have handed down these teachings across the generations.
With the permission of his elders and teachers, Luke Blue Eagle shares the therapeutic and spiritual use of crystals as taught in the traditions of First Nations tribes. He offers guidance and teachings designed to spiritually and energetically prepare you for crystal healing work. He details the connections between the five elements and crystals as well as the energetic properties of different colours as they manifest in stones. He explains how to purify, care for, and protect your crystals, including how to establish right relationship with a crystal and perform a consecration ceremony for a new gemstone.
The author explores the properties and healing uses of 40 important crystals and stones, including Herkimer diamond, amethyst, and citrine—the coyote stone—and details safe and effective healing techniques, including how to make crystal essences, how to program a crystal, and how to purify the energy centers or perform a healing treatment with clear quartz crystal.
Presenting an authentic guide to First Nations’ wisdom for working with the teachers of the mineral kingdom, Blue Eagle shows that, by forming respectful relationships with crystals and stones, we can not only amplify healing energies and intentions but also bring ourselves back into harmony with Mother Earth.
- ISBN-13: 9781591434276
- Publisher: Inner Traditions/Bear & Company
- Publication date: 09/21/2021
- Pages: 248
- Product dimensions: 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x (d)